“Cost of Doing Good” Virtual Symposium
On October 6th at 7pm, The Buckeye Flame and Plexus Education Foundation will be hosting “Cost of Doing Good: Fundraising for Ohio’s LGBTQ+ Communities.”
This virtual panel will explore how philanthropy within the queer community can have the best impact for advancing social justice. Panelists will share the top areas of need in Ohio LGBTQ+ communities, provide insights and advice for individuals looking to support LGBTQ+ causes and help make the case for funders to support LGBTQ+ issues.
- Siobhan Boyd-Nelson, Equality Ohio
- John Garofalo, Akron Community Foundation
- Nancy Mendez, Starting Point
- Moderated by Ken Schneck, The Buckeye Flame
This panel is made possible by the generous support of the Gay Community Endowment Fund & Akron Community Foundation.
- Registration is required and can be done for free here.
Share this piece.