In celebration of the premiere of ‘Ahead of the Curve’—a feature documenting the rise of the best-selling lesbian lifestyle magazine ever published—The Buckeye Flame and Plexus co-sponsored a panel on April 14 exploring the place of LGBTQ+ publications in the media landscape and in LGBTQ+ culture itself.
- Franco Stevens, Founding Publisher, Curve Magazine
- Martha Pontoni, Publisher, The Gay People’s Chronicle (Cleveland)
- Jose Rodriguez, Publisher, Outlook Magazine (Columbus)
- Ed Hicks, Publisher, The Gaybeat and The Gay Nouveau (Cincinnati)
- Moderator: Ken Schneck, Editor, The Buckeye Flame